19 January 2015

lawn fawn..

hello, 

Its been a long time since I have done anything creative... don't get too excited just yet though.   Its rare I get chance, but last week we had part two of our Lawn Fawn delivery...and yes.... I pinched stuff. 

As I don't often get time, or the inclination to scrapbook on a 12x12 scale, I prefer to use pocket scrapbooking and have found since doing that I stamp more.  Good for the stamp mountain I own...  

One of the product I have so far liberated from the Lawn Fawn delivery is these round grip acrylic blocks.  They do have a grid, and that is what I love about my Tim Holtz set of acrylic blocks, but these are so much easier to grip making they way more comfortable.   I will still use my tim blocks for larger stamps, but the Lawn Fawn ones are now on my scrapbook trolly!

(the stamp is by Ali Edwards, not available to retailers)


Other products that, I personally have been lusting after, but not yet liberated from the store, are Lawn Cuts. Lawn Fawns dies...  we have the stitched stackables in store and some new scripty dies!




I so wanna go and play! 



No comments: